Please how can i change my website cPanel password? i cant seem to find where it is after login.
This is one of the questions asked on Ecliks platform recently, and we want to share the answers with your all. Feel free to share this if you find it useful.
To change your Cpanel password, once you are login to your cpanel, follow the steps below
1. At the top right hand corner of your cpanel page, click on your profile icon. This will give you a drop down menu, then select Password & Security tool.
2. In the Old Password text box section: Type your current password.
3. In the New Password text box section: Type the new password that you want.
4. In the New Password (Again) text box section: Retype the new password.
5. Click Change your password now! The new password takes effect immediately.