This is how you can get your Samsung Galaxy phone reset to the original factory functioning.
1. Go the settings section of your Samsung Galaxy phone, by clicking on the setting icon.
2. Now scroll down and click on the General Management, and then select Reset tap.
3. Once that is done, you will be prompted with another screen, click on the Reset . This may take you to you phone lock screen asking you to insert you password or pin. Enter this and the reset process will begin. However you will be warned that all information and downloaded app will be deleted and the action can not be undo.
4. Click on the delete every thing to confirm and this will wipe out every thing on the phone.
5. Finally your phone will return to the factory settings that it came with, meaning it has been restored to its original form.