Buying of cryptocurrency suing Luno is very easy. However this depending on your country or region, To buy crypto, you will first need to make a deposit using a bank transfer, EFT or any other method available to you. Once your deposit has received and it has reflected in your local currency wallet on Luno, you can proceed to buy cryptocurrency with those funds. To do this, simply follow the steps below
1. Open the Luno app and sign in
2. Select Wallets from the menu
3. Choose your local currency wallet
4. Select Deposit
5. Choose the method with which you’d like to top-up your wallet and follow the on-screen prompts from there.
When making a deposit, make sure that
1) you’ve deposited from a local bank account in your own name,
2) you made the deposit from your online banking (Luno don’t accept cash deposits), and
3) you’ve used the correct unique reference number (starting with BX).
Once luno receive your deposit, they will automatically add it to your wallet, and notify you via email.
Banks take at least 2 business days to process deposits (longer over weekends, public holidays and when you make a deposit after hours), so that’s how long it’ll take for your money to show up in your local currency wallet.