1. Open your Google Chrome browser and type "Add me to search", then ENTER.
2. Notice a pop-up that shows "View Details" and "Get started." Click on "Get started."
3. Fill in every details you want people to know about you when you are searched for online such as Name, telephone number, Place of residence, state of origin, work, school and more.
4. Click on "Save" whenever you are done.
5. To see how you are going to appear in Search Engines, type your name in the box and search.
Please be aware that this feature is only available in four countries for now; India, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.