To edit the signature on your Gmail, is quite simple although the location of the settings area on the Gmail is a bit tricky. However you can follow this simple steps to get your signature edited.
1. You will need to login to your Gmail.
2. The look at the top right corner of your screen and click Settings, this will open and drop down a menu for you.
3. Click on the See all settings, this is located at the top of the drop down menu.
4. Scroll down to the "Signature" section. Here you can deleted or edit your old signature or you can add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
5. Now at the bottom of the page, you will need to click on Save Changes to effect the changes you have made.