0 votes
in My school by


Please how can I change my JAMB UTME first choice for the university I applied for?

Share this on:
Google+ Facebook Twitter linkedin Reddit Email

1 Answer

0 votes
by (4.5k points)
To change your JAMB UTME first choice for the university you applied for, simply follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes:

1. Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.

2. Login with your Email and Password.

3. Click on ‘Registration (2022 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.

4. From the drop-down, select ‘2022 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2022 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.

5. Then proceed with payment. After payment, visit the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the correction process.